Recent Fire Damage Before & After Photos

Microwave Fire In Seward, NE

It's easy to accidentally add a zero when pressing the buttons on the microwave. Usually you catch it, but in this case, 20 minutes instead of 2 made all the d... READ MORE

Carpet Sustains Soot Damage in Lincoln, NE

A home owner in Lincoln, NE had a bigger problem to deal with after a plumber left her house! The plumber fixed a broken sillcock pipe by soldering the pipe ins... READ MORE

Smoke damage to bathtub

The homeowners didn't want to replace their old cast iron tub after a fire went through their home. SERVPRO of Lincoln has a "restore first" mentality. Below ... READ MORE

Wood Chest

These homeowners near Lincoln, NE, sustained more smoke damage than fire damage during this unfortunate house fire. The chest, made by the homeowners Grandfath... READ MORE

House fire in Lincoln, NE

These new homeowners in Lincoln, NE were all "fired" up about moving into their new home, pardon the pun. While moving in, someone set a box on top of the stove... READ MORE

Fine China Restored To New After Soot Damage In Seward, NE

An fire broke out at Grandma's house after a toaster oven was left on and the outlet got too hot. Luckily, someone was around to pull the plug before the fire ... READ MORE