Fine China Restored To New After Soot Damage In Seward, NE
An fire broke out at Grandma's house after a toaster oven was left on and the outlet got too hot. Luckily, someone was around to pull the plug before the fire spread too far. The fire was contained, but there was a lot of smoke in the kitchen and dining room. Grandma love to display her fine china, and this tea set is part of a set. She held out no hope of restoration when SERVPRO of Lincoln came to pack up the china. When the tech brought her belongings back, she waited anxiously to see the china. She was moved to tears when she saw it. She said it looked better than did before the fire!