If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (402) 466-4004

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

House fire in Lincoln, NE

These new homeowners in Lincoln, NE were all "fired" up about moving into their new home, pardon the pun. While moving in, someone set a box on top of the stove and a knob was turned on accidentally. This, of course, set off a chain of events and a fire broke out in the newly painted kitchen and dining area. SERVPRO of Lincoln was called upon to clean and rid the house of the smoke smell.  SERVPRO was able to restore the home back to, according the homeowners, even better than before.  They said we really did make it "Like it never even happened."