Carpet Sustains Soot Damage in Lincoln, NE
A home owner in Lincoln, NE had a bigger problem to deal with after a plumber left her house! The plumber fixed a broken sillcock pipe by soldering the pipe inside the wall. He didn't realize that he had ignited the sound board in the wall and it started to smolder. Luckily, the homeowner discovered it before a full fire started. When the firemen cut into the wall, the soot had nowhere to go but onto the carpet. Our technician used his years of experience to rid the stain completely out of the carpet. Needless to say, the customer was beyond pleased!