Microwave Fire In Seward, NE
It's easy to accidentally add a zero when pressing the buttons on the microwave. Usually you catch it, but in this case, 20 minutes instead of 2 made all the difference between perfect mac and cheese and torched mac and cheese. Literally. The bowl caught fire and caused smoke damage throughout the home. Contents and structure were restored by the SERVPRO of Lincoln team.
When we visit your home after a fire loss, we will scope the effected areas to determine the extent of the loss. We will always pretest affected surfaces to determine the type of smoke and which products will help us recover the area most effectively. We have the equipment, expertise, and experience to restore your fire and smoke damage. If a fire has damaged your home, call us right away at 402-466-4004. SERVPRO of Lincoln will treat you and your family with empathy and respect, and your property with care.