Commercial Mold - In Progress SERVPRO of Lincoln
After an apartment building in Lincoln caught fire and was put out, the building sat open to the elements for 2-3 months before we were allowed in. This meant that the mold infestation had been allowed plenty of time to grow. We went in and demolished all the walls and removed the mold rom the structure. This also included removing the subfloor in much of the third floor where the fire had happened, as well as the area the firefighters sprayed to extinguished the fire.