If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (402) 466-4004

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Commercial Mold - In Progress SERVPRO of Lincoln

After an apartment building in Lincoln caught fire and was put out, the building sat open to the elements for 2-3 months before we were allowed in.  This meant that the mold infestation had been allowed plenty of time to grow.  We went in and demolished all the walls and removed the mold rom the structure.  This also included removing the subfloor in much of the third floor where the fire had happened, as well as the area the firefighters sprayed to extinguished the fire.