These homeowners near Lincoln, NE, sustained more smoke damage than fire damage during this unfortunate house fire. The chest, made by the homeowners Grandfather, was the most important possession in her heart and home. Just to understand the sentimental value, this chest was in the master bedroom at the foot of the bed because it was so important to the homeowner. Once the fire was extinguished and all of the contents were analyzed, the homeowner was very distraught because by the looks of the chest, she thought her cherished wooden chest was destroyed. SERVPRO of Lincoln was able to restore it to looking even better than it was before the fire.